Build tip secret:
1. Install Sdk components the android 2.0 way, ie andorid sdk 1.5, 1.6, and 2.0 in same install folder.
2. use build.template as your build template.
3. Copy android_rules.template main node from Android 2.0/templates into your build file and set setup import to false.
4. Set build.porperies extra values the Android 2.0 way such as tested.absolute.dir, etc.
5. Copy android_tested_rules.template from android 2.0/templates to your build file.
6. define new ant test targets using the comand-line args at:
This should not only give you EMMA coverage support across sdk 1.5, 1.6, and 2.0 but allow you to also test run unit tests with the new tests as separate project set up. Thank the Google engineers on the SDK tools team.